Leila,
When mommy woke up today I knew it would be a hard day for me. Mother's day is coming up and it makes me SO sad that you aren't here. I miss you SO much honey. I went to the park today with your Tutu, Grampie and Aunts and Uncle. I was swinging on the swings alone and I looked up at the clouds wondering if you were up there. Do you sit on the clouds and watch me from above? I watched the birds play in the grass and I wondered if that's what you did up in the clouds with all your angel baby friends. I hope you're having fun up there. I don't want you to worry about me but I have to admit I worry about you. I know that you were able to go to a place where we wait our whole lives to be. You were actually the lucky one, but it's just hard for me to accept it. I guess I'm being selfish to want you here with me so bad, but I just can't help it. I want you to sleep next to me at night. I would wake up 23094705294 times to feed you, change your diapers, hold you, sing to you, and anything else you'd need or want. I wouldn't complain about anything. All I want is for you to be with me again. :( I'm sorry mommy couldn't do anything to keep you here. I wish I could have kept you in my belly longer but I guess you just couldn't wait to see the world before you left. Your world was the NICU but you got to meet so many people who loved you while you were in there. We all miss you SO much. I hope that you come to me in my dreams my angel.
Honi Honi
Love Mommy

0 comments:
Post a Comment