
I was looking at a picture of my boyfriend and his friends that was taken 2 days ago. There was a spot on Mustafa only...none of his friends. It looked like a spot of light...an orb I guess you could call it. I like to think that it was Leila. She was with her daddy that night. Although it's a spot it makes me feel good thinking it's her. Maybe it's not her but maybe it is. For those of you who don't believe in life after death then it's just a spot. But for those of you who do believe you know anything is possible. I know she is with us no matter what. But that "spot" kind of made my day.
I'm listening to Bob Marley's "No Woman No Cry"...CRYING. He's telling me don't cry because everything's gonna be alright. Well thank you Bob Marley for the reassurance. I hope everything WILL be alright.
Dear Leila,
Today makes it 4 weeks since we said goodbye. I remember it like it was yesterday. I held you in my arms as you took your last breaths and opened your eyes for mommy for the last time. You were so adorable I wanted to hold you in my arms forever. I hope you remember what I look like so when I get to the gates you will meet me there. I miss you more than anything in the world baby girl. I hope you will visit me in my dreams soon.
Mommy loves you

0 comments:
Post a Comment