Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 9, 2010

my impatient little girl :)

Tiffany over at Names on the sidewalk sent me a facebook message and was telling me about her daughter Genesis also being born in March among other things that our babies have in common :D ...I was going to write her back and say "Is Genesis a pisces too?!" And then I thought wait a minute...I think I'm wrong, so I look on the horoscopes page on babycenter and remember that Leila is actually an Aries. I don't know if you guys even read about astrology or believe in any of it but I swear it always holds true to my character...me being a scorpio. Leila is an Aries...I remember this from when we were in the NICU. I read about her horoscope and in the beginning of her horoscope on babycenter.com it says "If your Aries son or daughter was born ahead of schedule, it should come as no surprise: Aries children are always pushing ahead of the pack. With an "Are we there yet?" outlook, they are impatient to arrive and get started already!" I thought it was so funny because Leila was born 16 weeks early. She wanted to get started on her "purpose" early and then she finished quickly. She was such a driven little girl! It also says that Aries children seem to have more energy than most children and I thought that was SO true. When she was in the NICU the nurses talked about her being such an alert and active baby for being born so young. She slept a lot but she was definitely more active than any baby I seen in there. Every time we went in there she had her eyes open and she would move around and grab my fingers. She was such a little cutie pie! *sigh* I miss my baby. I just love her so much, I hope she knows that.

Leila,

I just want you to know how special you are to me. Remembering our times in the NICU makes me smile. You made the cutest little faces especially when you pooped...lol sorry sweetie. I hope I didn't embarrass you. I hope you're having fun with your friends up there and know that I love you...always & forever.

Love,
Mommy


2 comments:

Antoinette said...

I am so sorry she is not here with you... I have a suggestion/question because I love to hear about her days in the NICU and her being as strong!! what if you had a day each week or many days that you told us a story about her day...i would love to hear more about her life...xoxoxo

Violet1122 said...

I love reading stories about Leila - and I think it was so sweet that she was so active and alert. She is a fighter - like her mom :)