Along with Michelle's card I also got a BEAUTIFUL dragonfly from Tiffany and Leila's friend Genesis. I absolutely LOVE it and I took a picture of it next to Leila. She loves it too! I'm planning on using it on our tree come Christmas time. I wanted to get an ornament for Leila and this is just perfect for that! Thank you Tiffany and Genesis!! We love you SO much and the dragonfly couldn't have come at a more perfect time.
Thank you both SO much, today was a pretty "good" day.
Oh speaking of mail, if any of you haven't already joined then I suggest you join Nicole's BLM penpals here. Joining will allow you to connect with so many BLM by either sending something as simple as a "thinking of you" card or even receiving something that will lift your spirits on a possibly "down" day. We all know how good it feels to get mail from people who truly care about us and what better way to connect with people who "get it". It's especially great when you get something so unexpectedly that puts a smile on your face like it did mine today. Thanks again Nicole for such a beautiful idea!
Love to you all!
Leila,
Sweetie make sure you thank Genesis for sharing her dragonfly with you! Isn't it beautiful?! I took a picture of it with you and posted it here for everyone to see. You are so precious to me my beautiful daughter and I'm not sure if you know how much I absolutely miss you. I miss you every single second of every day and I just thought I'd let you know once again how much I love you.
Love always,
Mommy

2 comments:
Awww. I'm so glad you like it. I'm honored you put it right next to Leila. <3 and that necklace is beautiful! I know Leila and Genesis are bff's up there and are glad their mommys are getting to know one another <3
This BLM community just amazes me all the time. Glad they brought a smile to your face.
Post a Comment