Tuesday, August 24, 2010
SHORTEST POST EVER!
I haven't cried this hard in a long time. I just miss her so much today. Maybe all the new pregnancy announcements overwhelmed me? I swear I was OK with them just a few hours ago...why now? Maybe it's all these depressing songs I'm listening to right now? I don't know but I can barely see the screen right now, my tears are blocking everything. UGH I think I need to take a nap, all this crying really wears you out. I hope when I wake up I'll be "back to normal"...whatever that means anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
it's just so hard how it comes and goes. sending you hugs.
I am so so sorry. I am sending you hugs and support. <3
Hugs Hun. When you hurt I hurt. :( sometimes we need a good cry. I hope you don't wake up with a cry hangover. Hope today is a better day. <3 you and Leila!
Sending you my love...... and giant HUGS!!! It gets really hard sometimes!!!
The damn roller coaster never seems to break!!! i wanna buy the biggest hammer and beat the sh*t out of it so that we are just 'stable' with our emotions...it never seems to surprise me anymore when i say "out of no where i just cried for hours" ....how can i be surprised, my daughter is dead and nothing is bringing her back...((hugs)) hope today was better to you, maybe alyssa stopped by and brought all the babies when you seen all those butterflies today!!
It makes me sad knowing I caused some of your pain. But I am glad I was with you today to witness some good news for you, finally. Leila is a lucky little girl to have a mommy and daddy who love and adore her so much. Many babies who are still on earth don't have that. You are such a special, loving mama.
((HUGS))
Post a Comment