Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, August 28, 2010

NEED YOUR BABIES NAMES!

I'm going camping with my family tomorrow for a week so I'm making a list of all my BLM's babies so we can somehow write their names there. If we're facebook friends then DON'T WORRY I have your baby/ies names but if you're only a follower on blogger then I don't have all the names. Please comment with your names and your babies names (so I know whose babies are whose) to be sure that I have them on my list. If I have time I will try and go through all my followers to figure it out, but if I don't then I'm SO sorry if I miss your baby/ies and I will get them for next time.

Thanks guys!

8 comments:

Jen said...

My name is Jen and I lost Abigail Eden April 13, 2010 at 15 wks 2 days.

vera kate said...

This is Vera Kate. My baby girl's name is Ailis, and my baby boy's name is Noah. Thanks for thinking of all of us! You are so sweet.

The Blue Sparrow said...

Bryston Ray 7/24/09
Peanut 12/21/09

Thank you! Cant wait to see what you come up with! (((HUGS)))

Violet1122 said...

I hope I'm not too late.

I'm sorry to say I wasn't able to name my babies. Would you mind making 3 hearts for my 3 babies? You can group them together - I think of us as a family.

If you can't do the hearts - that's OK. It's sweet of you to remember us and our babies while you are camping!

Alissa said...

Hi Kalialani,

What a sweet idea...

My name is Alissa and Kennedy is my little angel baby. Her heaven date is October 22, 2009.

Thank you, hun.

Kalialani said...

Nope it's not too late :) I have all of your babies names and @ violet1122, 3 hearts for your babies :D

K said...

I have only just started following this site. Leila is absolutely beautiful, and I am so sorry she is gone from this world. I have no doubt she and my girls are having a wonderful time in the next world.

renfo82 said...

Hi, I hope you enjoy your trip. Please dont forget Anthony Alan. Thanks
Talisa