Your Daddy and I were talking this morning about what we think the people we love (who have died) will look like when we see them again in heaven. I'd like to think that you will still be a baby but healthy of course and I will get to raise you the way I was supposed to if you were still here. I want to be able to hold you in my arms as a tiny little baby and rock you to sleep every night and play peek a boo with you in the day time to make you laugh. It's really difficult to imagine the possibilities we'd have in heaven. I wonder if we sleep in heaven. Do we? There's no purpose for sleep in heaven so I don't see why we would, but I guess we'll never know 'til we get there. I often wonder if you're up there with my Tutu and Tutu Nui and your Auntie Tammy (whom I never had the pleasure of knowing). Are they keeping you company up there? I love them both to death and I just know they are taking good care of you and I'm sure you are keeping them on their toes! I love you SO much baby girl and can't wait for the day when I hold you in my arms again.
Mommy loves you Leila! and Happy 4 month Birthday mamas!

2 comments:
happy 4 months leila!! i often wonder the same things about heaven...and what she will look like....its strange how e all get thoughts about heaven...i never thought about it as much as i do now **sigh**
Happy sweet 4 months, Leila!!
Post a Comment