I don't feel any better. I don't like my new normal. It doesn't feel normal to me at all. I feel isolated and alone. No friends to give me what I need...I don't even know what I need from them, but whatever it is, I'm not getting it. If you're offended by what I'm going to say next, then shoot me, I don't care. I'm emotionally drained from all these pregnancy announcements. I really am. You could say I'm jealous, yes I'll admit it. I want what they have. I know I shouldn't be envious, but I am. I know nothing is guaranteed and I know my BLM are still scared, but still...I keep wondering when I will be at that point in my life. When will I get my rainbow? It's lonely out here not having a rainbow, that I so desperately want and need. I don't have an ounce of hope in me. Can I borrow some of yours? It's easy for you to say, "It will happen someday, I believe it will." Well I don't. All these thoughts run through my head on a daily basis and I have no one to talk to about it, so this is where I have to write it. On the other hand, I know that even if I WAS pregnant I would be sad that it won't be Leila. I keep having these dreams that she's alive still, but I know being pregnant again doesn't mean she's coming back. But it would mean I'd have hope again.
Oh and P.S. please don't tell me it's too soon to even be thinking about TTC. I'm tired of hearing that. I don't want your two cents I just need somewhere to vent and this is my place to do it. Also don't tell me you believe I will get my rainbow someday, you don't know that, I don't even know that. Please just pray for me...think about me, whatever you can do to support me WITHOUT shoving rainbows and sunshine up my ass. Thank you.
Leila,
*sigh* you were so beautiful mamas. I loved feeling like a Mommy in my dream last night. Was that actually you showing me that you're still here? I hope so. I love you and miss you so much it hurts. The other day someone told me you wouldn't want to see me sad and that when I'm sad, so are you. Well I hope you're not sad because I don't want you to be. I don't mean to make you sad it's just so hard for me to be happy when you're physically not here. I just miss you and wish there was some way we could be together again. Just remember I want you to be happy. Don't worry about your Mama. I'll make it through somehow, just be patient with me little one. I love you!
Love,
Mommy

4 comments:
((hugs)) ♥ I had a dream about the boys last night and woke myself (and my husband) up crying. It wasn't a "bad" dream but my heart was aching for my boys.
I wonder too if I will ever get my "rainbow". Some days I have hope, others not so much.
♥ Leila ♥
I just want you to know that you have my prayers and support. I also want to tell you that whoever told you that you are making Leila sad is WRONG!!! She is in Heaven and there in NO saddness in Heaven. I guarantee you that Leila completely understands why Mommy is sad. She is HAPPY and is probably excited for the time when she and her mommy are together again. Please do not ever listen to people that tell you how to feel because NONE of them are Leila's mother. Thank you for sharing how you feel.
Love,
Mary
it is not to soon to TTC. go for it, if you feel like you want to. strange, I also dreamt of a baby boy, like the one I lost.
I totally get your post, 100%.
I, too, HATED when people told me, "Oh, you'll get your rainbow baby soon. Don't worry."
How the hell would they know? They can't give us any guarantees!
Anyways - sending you love and lots of big hugs.
Post a Comment