Seems like I don't come on here that often anymore. I guess I don't really have anything profound to say besides the usual. The anticipation of Halloween was worse then the holiday itself...sure, it sucked, but the day before I had a huge breakdown. Knowing babies, toddlers, and kids everywhere would be dressed in their adorable costumes asking for candy just broke my heart. Leila should have been here. This would have been her 2nd holiday [her first being Easter]. I found the most adorable little lamb costume I would have put her in. Well there were tons that I liked so who knows, she might have worn 3 different ones that day. You guys have already seen the pumpkin I did for Leila and thank you by the way for all your really nice comments :) Here is our family of pumpkins. Leila is kind of the center of attention if you haven't noticed lol. Daddy's pumpkin is on the left, mine is in the middle (with Leila's name) and the dragonfly one is Leila's of course. I wanted to make mine with the whole family's names, but I got really tired after Leila's name and thought it looked cute just the way it was, so I left it at that.


Well, I'm thankful Halloween is over...now to get ready for Thanksgiving. This is going to be a tough one for me. I'm thankful for
many things, Leila and the rest of my family of course, but it's going to be SO hard to go through that day
without my daughter included. *sigh*And this is just the start of the holiday season. I don't know how I'll EVER survive Christmas.
MOMMY MISSES YOU LEILA! I wish you could have been here to celebrate Halloween with us! I hope you like your pumpkins :) I love you sweetie.
1 comments:
Her pumpkin is beautiful!! Love it
Post a Comment