Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Her Headstone (donate button)

In just 2 days it will have been 7 months since my baby girl died. Although I created the design for Leila's headstone we still haven't been able to pay for it in full...even 7 months later. The funeral home will not let us make payments, nor will they take a down payment to even get started on the design, so even though it kills me, I have to ask for help. I just want my little girl to have her headstone rather than that gold plaque with only her name on it :(

I've added a Donate button on the left hand side called "Leila's Memorial Fund" that goes to a paypal account for just her headstone. Any little thing helps. Attached is a copy of the unsigned contract between the funeral home and I (just so you all know this isn't a scam)...and I've blacked out the location of her plot for privacy reasons.
Many BLM have been SO amazingly kind as to donate and I can't thank you all enough! I don't know where I'd be without you all. :'( Thank you all (BLM, friends & family) SO much for the continued support through everything! I truly appreciate each and every one of you.

xoxoxoxoxo

P.S. I'm looking for other ways to help pay for Leila's headstone so if you all know of any organizations that would help or fundraisers I could look into, then definitely let me know. I live in Oregon by the way (some organizations I have looked into only donate to certain areas). Also, if there is ANYTHING I can do for any of you in return, I would love to if possible, just let me know. :)

Thanks again!

1 comments:

Antoinette said...

I donated to my niece just NOW!!!!!!!!! I hope you get to do this for your daughter really soon!!!! Dont go by the mailing address that is on my account, its old =P

Love you Leila