Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Only God can judge me!

I don't know about you but I am EXTREMELY irritated with people and their fucking opinions on how others should live their lives. It seems to be the theme of the week. If you don't agree with abortion who the fuck cares, but to say anyone who gets an abortion is a MURDERER is just a bit too much for me. Excuse me for stating my opinion but last I checked we have freedom of speech. I never told you DON'T SAY THAT, I just stated MY freakin' opinion on the "issue". So don't tell me "it's not up for argument". Once again last I freakin checked this was a free country and I could say whatever the hell I want to in response to what you choose to say. I know this is a touchy subject but SHIT if you didn't want anyone to disagree with you or challenge you then don't put that shit out in the public where anyone can piss you off by simply stating their opinion. I guess I'm SO tired of being judged myself that it makes me want to stick up for anyone else being judged when they choose to do certain things in their own lives. I don't know...who knows, maybe I'm contradicting myself in a lot of situations. Yes, everyone judges. Don't say you don't, I know I do at times. Sometimes even without consciously doing it, you're doing it, BUT hmm I might be sticking my foot in my mouth when I say this...but, there's a time and a place. If that didn't come out right or if I'm contradicting myself then just disregard it, HELL I don't care what you do with it. Take it as you please. I mean this whole judging thing doesn't just end with this particular situation I'm referring to, it seems like with a lot of my BLM friends this is constantly an issue too. Friends don't understand or choose not to TRY to understand [if you ask me], so they judge you for the way you're grieving. FUCK OFF is all I have to say to that. Anyways, I really don't care if you feel the need to respond with something shitty, but know that if I don't agree with it I will state my opinion and we could possibly be going back and forth, but hey I don't mind a good challenge once in a while ;)

P.S. ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME!...Well said Pac!

3 comments:

Antoinette said...

Well said.....

::clapping hands::

I dont understand why all of a sudden everyone has to use their opinions like Hitler, if you dont agree SHUT THE FUCK UP and stop reading the blog.....I dont understand kalia, lately its just getting out of control we have so much to deal with do we really need to debate over shit we dont know about too?? people need hobbies, this way they can MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS

Tiffany said...

sigh girl... I know. Ive said it before and I will say it again. Everyone, and I mean everyone is entitled to an opinion. An opinion is neither right nor wrong nor fact or fiction. You most certainly are able to believe what you want. But to start a fight about is just a never ending battle. I agree, if you are gonna ask for opinions or put controversial subjects out there for the public eye you better be ready for those who may not agree with you. And they have every right not to agree. So these people better but on their big girl panties already. sheesh.

Maggie said...

You tell them girl!!! I can't stand people and their judgments and the people who seem to judge the most are the ones who seem to be completely insane themselves! Ugh! People need to just back off! (((HUGS)))