Thank you SO much Franchesca for designing The Butterfly Room for Leila and I when I first started it. I absolutely LOVE it and have gotten so many compliments on it.
P.S. If any of you are thinking of doing a redesign or you're just now starting a blog and want a beautiful design I HIGHLY recommend contacting Franchesca at Small Bird Studio.

4 comments:
I didnt know you knew how to do blogs...maybe THIS is what you are meant to do for us too kalia!!!
I was thinking Dragonfly Princess of def something to do with dragonflies now...i see them and think of her right away...!!!
agree about dragonflies!
Title? "Holding Onto an Angel"?
Love the dragonfly idea! Francesca just did my blog makeover, she is awesome!
I agree that dragonflies must me in your new design. I see Leila in dragonflies.... Maybe that could be in your title like leilas dragonflies or leila flies with the dragonflies or I see Leila in the wings of dragonflies.... Those are a few I could think of.
Post a Comment