Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, December 19, 2010

WINNER!

I never win ANYTHING...seriously. I was so upset a couple weeks ago Mustafa and I went to his company's Christmas party and we put ALL of our tickets into the BIG box for the BIG all inclusive vacation for 2 to ANYWHERE in the world. I was SO confident we'd get it. My thought process was OK we've been through a LOT this year I think we deserve this...then the unthinkable...his co-worker wins! lol UGH She won TWICE that night. TWO paid vacations! One to Hawai'i and one to anywhere in the world! Shouldn't there a be a rule against someone winning twice? :/ Well there should have been. Maybe then we'd win...

Anyways, I finally won! Mary at Nobody Knows It But Me How I'm Missing Lukas held a giveaway for Tina's 25 days of giveaways

and I won!! She was giving away an adorable bear with your choice of one of the cute little outfits to go with it. I LOVE IT! Now I will have something to cuddle with in addition to Leila's blanket. It means so much to me, Thank you Mary! I'll add pics of the bear when I get it in the mail :) I can't wait!!

Leila,

I miss you ku'uipo. Tomorrow we're taking Christmas pictures and you won't be there...It just breaks my heart that I won't ever again see you in any other family pictures then the one we have together. You're supposed to be here for the holidays. I mean I know you'll be with us no matter what, I just wish I could hold you again. :(
Do you like the bear Mary is giving us?? :) Isn't it cute? Have you met Lukas up there yet? If you haven't you should look for him. I'm sure he's just as much of a sweetheart as his Mommy is. Please give him a hug and all the other babies a hug for me. Also tell Alyssa thank you for the Christmas card! and tell her Auntie Kalia loves her.

Mommy loves you!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Sorry you didn't win the trip. But, I'm glad you won the giveaway. Go into blogger profile. It has a link to my email. Let me know which bear and outfit you'd like along with your address. I am hoping you can get it soon.

Caroline said...

Yay for winning the giveaway. Would have been nice to win the trip. Thinking of you {{HUGS}}

Caroline

Violet1122 said...

Congrats on winning the giveaway! I'll be excited to see what your bear looks like.