First let me say something, YES I know Mustafa looks WHOOPED lol he's growing his hair out so you know that nasty in between stage you have to go through for the end result? Yup, that's it. *shivers* I hate it lol ok...This picture was taken yesterday while we were on the MAX (which is our transportation system). It makes me really sad and angry because I hate that Leila isn't in the picture. This might sound random but I always pictured her and I on the MAX and everyone telling me how beautiful she is. I wanted to carry her in the Sleepy Wrap I got us and walk around downtown with her. I see SO many mothers with their babies on the MAX and it makes me sad that I can't be one of them.
Day 12- something you are OCD about
Oh man I could go on for days with this post. I'm OCD about TONS of things but I'll name one. I'm OCD about people whistling at night. I know it might sound weird, but in my culture (the Hawaiian culture) we DON'T do this because it summons the spirits of the dead and lost souls to you. Whether we actually believe it or not doesn't matter, we just don't do it. When I first told Mustafa to stop whistling at night he looked at me like I was weird. lol Now he catches himself and stops right after he starts. He still doesn't like to stop just because of my "crazy" belief but he does it for me anyways. :)
But also, I just don't like whistling period. I don't know why, it just annoys the hell out of me. Night or day. When people start whistling I get irritated and try and get as far as possible so I don't have to hear it. I know I'm weird :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment