Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, October 28, 2012

I feel you in my dreams

I had a dream last night. I was walking to school with an urn, I'm not sure whose, but I thought it was my daughter's (even though she is buried). Then I was walking with a baby girl in my arms. At first I wasn't sure whose it was because I couldn't remember being pregnant a second time, but she felt like mine. I squeezed her tight and cried so hard. I was talking to an older couple with this baby in my arms when something huge had just flown by. I didn't get a chance to see what it was when something else landed on my nose. It was a big beautiful butterfly. Then I looked over and realized the other flying thing was a beautiful dragonfly. It was in one place, only a few feet away..like it was just looking at me. I cried so hard and laughed at the same time. I told the couple, "it's my daughter, I can't believe it." She sent the butterfly and dragonfly to say hello and let me know that everything would be alright. I can't describe the joy I felt in that moment...and once again she reassured me that she is always by my side. Some might think it was just a dream, but I know it was more than that. I've been waiting to feel her again and finally my dream came true. 

Leila baby, 

Mommy has been waiting to feel your presence again. I know you're always with me, but it feels good to get a little reassurance every once in a while. Thank you for coming to me in my dream. As always, it's a priceless moment I will never forget. I miss you so much. Your Daddy and I have been reminiscing a lot about the good old days when his Cookie Monster was still here. It's almost Halloween again and we wish we were taking you trick-or-treating. I hope you're having fun up there with all your baby friends. I love you so much! 

Love always,
Mommy

1 comments:

TanaLee Davis said...

So nice when we have comfort dreams. :) Been missing you...hugs-
Felicia